Swift World This Week (02.27–03.05)
Every week, many excellent materials in Swift world are coming out in different mediums like blogs, tools, code, design, video, etc. We will list no more than ten materials we think the most valuable. The following is for this week.
- Swift Evolution — Swift evolution search engine and index.
- Twitter Image Pipeline — We just finished our series Swift World: Write Our Own Cache. Twitter open sourced their own cache solution. It’s not only about cache, but also loading framework for image.We will dive deep into this expressive framework soon.
- SwipeCellKit — “Swipeable UITableViewCell based on the stock Mail.app, implemented in Swift.”
- Spry — “A Mac and iOS Playgrounds Unit Testing library based on Nimble.”
- Ways to Gather App Feedback — “This is a quick and easy article about the importance of App Reviews… ”
- A completely automated Build, Deploy and Release process — “we’ve created an automated build and release process where updates happen completely on their own. In this post I’ll share our release philosophy and what we do to put that philosophy into practice.”
- My Development Toolset 2017 for iOS — “I would like to introduce some toolset for 2017 that I use for iOS development tools, miscellaneous, services, websites and frameworks that I am currently using on Macbook.”
- 50 iOS Interview Questions And Answers and 50 iOS Interview Questions And Answers Part 2
- Test Driven Development (TDD) for the Masses — “Test Driven Development (TDD) and performs a set of unit tests for a Table View Controller in a live demo”
- Swift at Scale
Thanks for your time and recommendation is welcome for next week.