Swift World This Week (03.06–03.12)
Special: Hot patching rejection materials summary
- Message from Apple Review… — Apple Developer Forums
- A warning from Apple resolved, not about React Native · Issue #12778 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
- Apple starts rejecting apps with “hot code push” features — Hacker News
- Apple的警告邮件 · Issue #2875 · alibaba/weex · GitHub
- 关于苹果警告 « bang’s blog — from JSPatch’s author
- Improving Swift compile times — John Sundell — Medium
- GitHub — yukiasai/Nori: Easier to apply code based style guide to storyboard.
- Network Layers in Swift — “How to avoid the Big-Fat-Singleton™ often called NetworkManager and live happily”
- GitHub — onmyway133/Smile: Emoji in Swift
- Isolating tasks in Swift, or how to create a testable networking layer.
- GitHub — BestSwift/JSUStockChat: JSUStockChat is a easy way to make stock chart with Auto Layout And StoryBoard!
- GitHub — IvanVorobei/RequestPermission: simple permission request with beautiful UI
- Comparing the Performance between Native iOS (Swift) and React-Native
- GitHub — msaps/Pageboy: A simple, highly informative page view controller.
Thanks for your time and recommendation is welcome for next week.
Please click the ❤ button to get this article seen by more people.