It’s all about me
Sorry, in this case it really is.
I want to use this single post to succinctly replace all my legacy websites. Think of it as the equivalent of a Wikipedia entry on me. Much less visible. A little more personal. And much more fitting for just an average Dave.
Here are the facts in brief:
- My name is Dave Hastie and I’m 39 years old.
- I’m happily married to Wendy, with two children Millie and Harry, and a dog.
- I live in the UK, in Cranleigh, Surrey. I grew up in Worthing, West Sussex, and went to university in Bristol.
- At work I focus on data science and technology for applications in sport. We’re a small start-up team.
- I love football. Playing and coaching mainly, but watching too. But I am definitely not a football encyclopaedia.
I’m available at the places below if you want to get in touch.
- LinkedIn: davehastie
- Github: DaveHastie (nearly everything here is old and not being actively developed)
- ResearchGate: Dave_Hastie