Community Update: Patents, Commercial Contract, Business Developments & More
Abhishek Pitti, CEO of Nucleus Vision, has shared a video message with the community to announce major product and business updates.
Hailing the relentless efforts of the team to build a robust data network built on top of a technology stack, Abhishek unfolded major breakthroughs that happened during the third-quarter of 2019.
Here are the highlights from his address:
- Nucleus Vision’s official website is getting a refresh to reflect the growth story of the company.
- Nucleus Vision enters into a commercial contract following a series of successful pilots.
- Nucleus Vision gets two patents approved. Five more in the pipeline.
- Nucleus Vision procures 400 new ION sensors to install in retail stores across the country.
- Nucleus Vision has a sales funnel of 157 shopping malls across the country to enter thousands of stores of various reputed brands.
Stay connected with Nucleus Vision for the latest announcements and updates:
Disclaimer: This is not an investment advice. Please do your own research before investing in any avenue. The information contained in this post is for informational purposes only. You should take independent advice from a professional or independently research and verify, any information that you find in this post and wish to rely on, for the purpose of making any decision. Through this post, you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nucleus Vision. We have no control over nature, content, and activity on those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the other website, its products or views.