A book called “Office 365 Essentials” will be available at March 2018.
I’m glad to be the Author of a book about Office 365. Is a pleasure to write a book with passion about a Technology that I work everyday, evangelize, architect and implement in a daily basis.
Leverage Office 365 to increase your organization’s efficiency by managing users, domains, licenses, and much more in your organization with most powerful subscription software.
Office 365 is suite of advanced collaboration tool which is used by many well known organizations and their system administrators.
This book will initially start with an introduction to Office 365 and its basic fundamentals. Then we will move towards workload management and deployment. We will take a deep dive into Indentities, authentications and managing office 365. We will also cover concepts such as collaboration with Microsoft teams and also deal with tools like Delve and Skype for collaboration. Towards the end of the book, we will cover concepts of monitoring and security.
By the end of this book, you will have hands-on experience working with Office 365 and its collaboration tools and Services
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to implement Office 365 from 0 and how to use the best practices to be a successful Office 365 professional
- Understand the Productivity services of Microsoft to leverage your organization or business to the next level by increasing the productivity.
- Learn how workloads and applications interact and integrate with each other
- Learn to manage Skype for Business Online
- Get support and monitor service health of Office 365
- Manage and administer identities and groups efficiently
It’s available to Pre-Order the book now at https://www.packtpub.com/business/office-365-essentials
Originally published at Nuno Árias Silva Website.