#GimmeFive Cheers for 2015: The First Lady’s Digital Year in Review
Were you following First Lady Michelle Obama online in 2015? We worked out with her, shopped for healthy foods, watched her music video on helping kids working toward a college degree, and met girls in schools around the world. And more Americans engaged with her on social media than ever before with the First Lady passing 3 million followers on both her Twitter and Instagram accounts.
So take a look back at our favorite digital moments with the First Lady in 2015, and get ready for the next year of this Administration by following the First Lady at twitter.com/FLOTUS and instagram.com/MichelleObama.
1. When Billy Eichner and the First Lady took over a grocery store:
2. When Michelle Phan and the First Lady took your questions from Japan on helping #LetGirlsLearn:
3. When we worked out and danced with the First Lady:
4. When we learned tips for healthy eating from countries around the world with the First Lady at #Expo2015:
5. When the Girl Scouts camped out on the South Lawn of the White House:
6. When Wale and the First Lady held a rapid-fire Facebook Q&A on helping students beat the odds to #ReachHigher for a college degree:
7. When the First Lady asked everyone to tell us what they learned in school for the #62MillionGirls who don’t have that chance:
8. When Conan O’Brien took over the First Lady’s Instagram to introduce us to the service members and their families at the American Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar:
9. When Jay Pharoah, the Gregory Brothers, and the First Lady released their hit single “Go To College”:
10. When R2-D2 visited the White House, and took over the First Lady’s Instagram: