Pomegranate Molasses & Grapefruit Mocktail
Pomegranate Molasses is a very versatile ingredient. I like to use it to make light and refreshing drinks. Check out the video on one of the many uses of Cortas Pomegranate Molasses.
Pomegranate Molasses and Grapefruit Mocktail
Pomegranate Molasses and Grapefruit Mocktail are quick, easy and refreshing!
Write a review
- Cortas Pomegranate Molasses- 1TBP
- Sugar- 3 TBP
- 1 Medium Grapefruit- Juice
- Dannon Sparking Water- 2 cups
- Mint leaves- optional
- In a cup start by adding your sugar,sparkling water, and pomegranate molasses. Stir well to combine and taste.
- Extract the juice from the fresh grapefruit, and combine it to the sugar, sparkling water, and pomegranate molasses mix. Stir well to combine and taste.
- Put ice into your glass, add mint leaves and pour the mix into the glass. Add more mint and raspberries, and enjoy!
- 1. Add more sugar or subtract sugar and customize the levels to your taste
- 2. Substitute grapefruit with orange,or pineapple juice, or combine two or more juices to the pomegranate molasses.
- 3. Substitute sparkling water with tonic water.
- 4. Make ice cubes out of the mix using a silicone mold.
Oby Nnadi http://www.obynnadi.com/
Originally published at Oby Nnadi.