HEAD OF SALES, Cote d’Ivoire
Help light up Africa in a Decade.
Job Location: Cote d’ivoire
Off Grid provides an electrical utility to real people who depend on it as a basic necessity. As Head of Sales, and a member of the operating team, you will lead the company in designing and adapting sales strategies in your area, while leveraging the unique cultural context of each of our country teams.
Your focus will be building and leading a team that will deliver a desired customer experience, drive sales through our partnership channels, coach, manage and motivate the team as well as analyse market trends to ensure we keep up with the current demands.
As Head of Sales you will ;
- Champion growth through great sales: master the intersection between the business and the prospective user, tie sales strategies to profit, and optimize constantly in each new market.
- Build passionate, outstanding direct sales teams.
- Cultivate an extraordinary sales culture: train, motivate and galvanize a team that will ensure maximum desirable customer experience.
- Anticipate and respond accordingly to new market demands, customer needs and solve all queries directed to the department.
- Liaise with Country Director in all matters regarding your department.
- Liaise with the appropriate government authorities to ensure compliance between company activities government policies.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A sales Guru. A person with a minimum of 5 years of increasingly successful and responsible sales leadership experience.
- A coach and a trainer . A person who will turn individuals into great team players that will achieve great sales results and be able to convert raw talents into great sales personnel.
- An Entrepreneur. Someone with an entrepreneur mindset, someone who is at ease with number analysis, loves to convert sales into figures, someone who has had successful sales career in his/her previous company.
- Quality Oriented. Someone who will commit to premium standards in everything. Uses quality measures & problem solving to improve process. Ensures compliance with relevant standards & procedures.
- Action Oriented. A problem solver and enjoys working hard. Demonstrates energy & drive for things seen as challenging.
- Trilingual. Excellent Communicator in English, French and other local languages.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN IN THIS POSITION
- The opportunity to directly improve millions of lives by bringing sustainable electricity to a part of the world where majority of the people have no acess to grid.
- Working with some of the smartest, most committed, and hard working co-workers in a distributed environment.
Base Compensation commensurate with experience, performance bonus and option package.
If you think your the right person for this, then send us your Resume/CV to email@example.com. We’ll get the ball rolling from there!