Territory Sales Manager, Cote d’Ivoire
Working with Deputy Head of Sales, the TSM will drive sales in their cohorts, lead a team of sales leaders and agents to ensure maximum delivery of customer experience through quality sales, promote Off.Grid:Electric culture and values among the members of the society and work together with Ivory Coast Leadership team to achieve company goals.
What we are looking for;
- A Sales Champion: We are looking for a high-performing Territory Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- A coach: Someone with passion and ability to teach others the techniques that result in great sales. You know what to look for, and develop, in a great sales agent. You can prove you have the ability to take raw talent and convert it to numbers.
- An Entrepreneur: Someone with entrepreneur mindset, a thinker and risk taker who is able to convert leads into sales, someone with financial growth desire.
- A Leader: Someone who has led a successful sales team before, a person who is able to convert a raw talent into a highly skilled sales person. He/She should be able to lead by example.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence in the market.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understand and work on their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- BA/MA degree in business administration or a related field.
- Fluent communication in English, French and any other local language.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Previous experience in Sales field as a Sales Officer/ Manager with proven record of successful sales.
- The opportunity to directly improve millions of lives. By bringing sustainable electricity to a part of the world where majority of people have no access to grid.
- Working with some of the smartest, most committed, and hardest working co-workers in a distributed environment.
Base Compensation commensurate with experience, performance bonus and option package.
Send us info about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get the ball rolling from there!