Territory Service Manager, Cote d’Ivoire
Live to Serve the Off.Grid Community
Working with country Head of Service, the Service Territory Manager is a senior management position responsible for leading a team of managers, staff, and contractors to provide service and ensure excellent customer satisfaction in their territory. The Territory Service Manager will use his/her own experience and creativity to develop and execute strategies to delight customers and achieve company service targets.
KEY OBJECTIVE AREAS FOR THE POSITION
- Delivering high quality customer service: Turn The Lights On: Every service encounter leaves a customers happy and satisfied. Provide thorough customer education and make sure that the system and appliances are working well and installed properly, respond to all service request promptly and meet or exceed Off.Grid:Electric standards of customer service.
- Territory Service Management: Ensure field teams in your service territory operate effectively and efficiently. Customer cohorts are well-designed with retail and field staff organized for maximum service delivery. As well as supervise Field Service Managers.
- Financial Consciousness: Create Value: Add value to our customer’s service through consistent implementation of efficient service delivery practises.
- Teamwork & Leadership:Demonstrate strong upward and downward leadership within the Service organization ,proactively collaborate and link the service organization with other departments, provide excellent leadership and mentorship to Field Service Managers.
- Last mile Inventory management: Inventory Safety: Service staff and contractors store and transport inventory safely; damages and losses are minimal. Inventory Efficiency: Inventory moves throughout your service territory promptly and according to all company processes and procedures. Inventory Accounts Management: All inventory accounting is up-to-date.
- Service Territory Management:Strategy: Formulate, translate and implement OGE service strategy and business objectives into field operations within your service territory. Retail & Field Service: Ensure effective and efficient operations across your service territory through consistent compliance with processes and policies.Staff Management: Supervise Service Field Managers Planning: Create and implement weekly, monthly and quarterly plans to drive service results and meet set targets.
- Performance Management: Business Performance Tracking: Track and analyze KPIs to identify critical patterns and recommend appropriate actions to Field Service Managers. Staff Oversight: Facilitate individual / group check-ins to drive efficiency and accountability down the organization. Performance reviews: Assess performance for Field Service Managers and complete Field Service Manager scorecards monthly.
- Leadership: Live to serve: Demonstrate excellent leadership to your team through leading by example. Staff development: Create a platform for your team to shine by enhancing their knowledge and skills through training, support, mentorship and coaching.
- Financial Management: Opex control: Ensure that all finances for your service territory meet OGE’s budget objectives and comply with finance SOPs & Policies, this includes but not limited to: all field & retail shops Opex, agent commissions, Staff overtimes etc. Create value..
- Inventory Management: Oversee weekly inventory reconciliation for all staff and contractors in your territory. Reinforce control over damages and losses as the final decision maker for inventory accounts within your territory. Participate in designing, improving, and implementing strategies to improve last mile inventory efficiency.
- Building a Vibrant Zola Community: Participate and engage actively in the last mile service delivery activities not limited to customer homes visit and community events within your territory. Cultivate and embed OGE culture within your team through active and passive participation in individual / group meetings and social events.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Technical Skills:Strong Analytical Skills: Ability to analyse both numeric and verbal data correctly to identify critical connections and patterns to recommend appropriate actions and make tactical decisions.
- Achievement Focus: Effectiveness: Ability to drive actions and results promptly without quality compromises. Efficiency: Commitment to delivering more results for every coin spent.
- Managerial & Leadership Skills: Self Management: Disciplined, confident, organized, motivated, and time-conscious,Work independence: Ability to multi-task and set priorities for self and others Staff Management: Ability to manage managers and deliver results Planning: Ability to translate complex goals into concrete plans and processes.
- Language Skills: Fluent in both English, French and other local local languages. both written and spoken.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline a/o relevant qualification is preferred. Master’s degree and beyond is an additional advantage. Professional qualifications in Customer Service is an additional advantage
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN IN THIS POSITION
- The opportunity to directly improve millions of lives by bringing sustainable electricity to a part of the world where majority of the people have no access to grid.
- Working with some of the smartest, most committed, and hard working co-workers in a distributed environment.
- This role offers an excellent opportunity to self challenge, drive results with excellence and innovate within the confines of a fast-growing start-up organization. OGE provides Service Territory Managers with initial training in country headquarters and unlimited career growth opportunities through training, support and coaching.
Base Compensation commensurate with experience, performance bonus and option package.
If you think your the right person for this, then send us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get the ball rolling from there!