Quinoa Bhel — Healthy & Crispy
This item breaks the boundaries of guilt free snacking! The ideal recipe to sneak in nutrition to your stubborn family members who refuse that healthy can be tasty. Not only does this recipe boost nutrition it adds a crunchiness to bhel that our taste buds have never experienced before!
- 4 tbsp. Quinoa Pops — Chilli Lime
- 3 tbsp. puffed rice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. tamarind chutney
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coriander chutney
- 1 tbsp. garlic chili chutney
- 1 tsp. mustard oil (optional)
- 1 tbsp. cubed or shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. cubed boiled potatoes (small 1 cm cubes)
- 1 tbsp. cubed raw mango
- 1 tbsp. coriander for garnish
- Pour in the puffed rice and quinoa pops in the bowl first.
- Mix in all the other ingredients and carefully mix it with a spoon.
- Depending on your palate you can adjust the sweetness with the tamarind chutney and spiciness with the garlic chili chutney.
- Add coriander for garnish and quinoa bhel is ready to be served.
It is recommended to consumer this within 15 mins of making it otherwise the puffed rice and quinoa pops will absorb the chutney and the crunch and texture will be lost.