A-Player Programmer Wanted
“Do you speak the language?”
<div id= “All-Star Programmer with Unlimited Potential Wanted”>
Are you the type of all-star programmer that knows your Java from your MVC? Your CSS from your WCF? C# from SQL? In essence, do you speak code?
If so, we need you at PFSbrands to help cement our company as an industry leader in technology!
You may have heard of us… PFSbrands is the parent company of the nation-wide fried chicken franchise, Champs Chicken. Last year we witnessed over 60 million in top-line revenue, we were named one of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in the nation by INC Magazine for the 8th year in a row, we were named a Great Place to Work for the second year in a row and become 100% employee owned this year… We had a BIG year!
Our current IT team is a hard-hitting all-star lineup that will help propel your growth. Get this, our lead programmer just built an entire marketing hub which will allow our 1000+ retailers to eventually order everything they possibly need — it’s their Amazon-esque stop of anything marketing.
Trust me… You won’t EVER get bored. You will have the tools and expertise to create some of the most innovative programs to hit our industry and you get to become one of our newest employee owners! This all equates to a great place to work with unlimited potential for growth!
So how does it work? Can you meet these basic qualifications?
- BS/BA in Computer Science or relevant IT Certification/experience
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service orientation
- Professional mindset along with adherence to our Core Values
- Ability to quickly process information and make decisions
- Excellent time-management with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and excellent follow through
- Must be dependable and able to work independently with little supervision as well as with a team of individuals
- Must be able to pass background check
If you are curious what the culture is like here at the PFSbrands, reach out to our IT Director, John Bleidistel at: John.Bleidistel@pfsbrands.com. Be sure to apply for the IT Programmer position on our Careers page. You won’t regret it!
If all boils down to this… Do you want to be on the front-lines of innovation? Do you have an unrelenting will be successful? Do you have a strong desire to work for the best and be the best?
Well, then we are the perfect fit for you.
All you have to do is speak the language!