Flash interview with $CRYPTO visionaire @onemanatatime
- When you started in $CRYPTO?
“First heard of Bitcoin in April 2013, bought my first in August 2013 and been actively trading since.”
- You like to read a lot, tell us your top 3 pick (any topic)?
“Paolo Coelho — The Alchemist
George S. Clason — The Richest Man in Babylon
Alexander Elder — Trading for a Living”
- Your highlight and lowlight moment in $CRYPTO?
“Highlight making my first 100x. Lowlight losing it all by getting hacked (dumb me for not having 2FA on email) in April 2014.”
- Where do you see top exchanges in 5 years?
“Don’t quite understand this question. Volume wise we’ll be >10x more than current levels.”
- #1 recommendation to $CRYPTO noobs? “Nobody ever learnt to ride a bicycle by reading a book. Throw yourself into it, learn actively, experiment and improve. That’s the only way you’ll learn. And one last thing, instead of trying to get rich quick, learn to manage your risks and downside by focusing on NOT blowing up your account, and you’ll find that your profits will eventually take care of itself.”
Alvin probably was one of the first crypto traders I started following on Twitter, follow him for solid technical analysis, and fundamental analysis tips. From him you will learn a solid basis for trading.