New Opening at Parallel: Business Development
Parallel is a Hamilton-based digital product studio looking to grow in Toronto.
We’re a team focused on beautiful design backed by serious technology: the kind of stuff there’s a huge amount of demand for right now. We need your help connecting us with the right opportunities. You can read all about us at parallelmade.com
Biz Dev isn’t just about the money, it’s about setting the team up for success. You already know that, though. You’re the type of person who knows you can’t rush a good grilled cheese and that it’s all about a perfectly timed flip. You love the idea of buying a fixer-upper rather than a move-in-ready. You think networking is fun as long as there’s a few drink tickets. And, you could never understand how public speaking is considered the greatest fear.
- Develop and execute on strategies for business growth
- Establish relationships with new clients
- Identify product improvements, new ideas, and strategic directions
- Keep your industry knowledge up-to-date and relevant
- Network, research, and identify prospects
- Be in Toronto, focusing on our principal target market
- Sell high-value digital products to mid-to-large-size businesses
- Driven and goal-focused with experience in sales
- Entrepreneurial at heart
- Self-starting and a team player
- Excellent at communicating in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Passionate about technology and design
- Annoyed by cold-calling and other low-level sales b.s.
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Work/life balance with flex hours
- Dog-friendly office filled with awesome people too
- Monthly all-staff development days
- MacBook and iPhone
How To Apply
Apply to email@example.com. Use subject line “Biz Dev” and include your resume and links to any relevant social accounts.
Parallel is committed to creating an equal opportunity workplace. Applicants will have the same opportunity for employment without discrimination in regards to race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran status.