The Ink Protocol Token Sale is quickly approaching! In addition to the announcements from earlier this week, we’d like to share some additional updates about the presale and its registration process.
- As scheduled, the presale begins at 8pm UTC on January 22nd, 2018.
- We are reducing the minimum contribution to 0.1 ETH.
- For the first 12 hours (edited: used to be 24h), all participants will be capped at 1 ETH. Contributing less than 1 ETH is fine, as long as you meet the 0.1 ETH minimum.
- After the first 12 hours (edited: used to be 24h), participants will be able to contribute up to their individual caps. Any amount contributed during the initial 12 hour period will count toward their individual cap.
- Our community is growing VERY quickly, and so is our registration list!
- To reward those who registered early and prevent an overly subscribed presale, we may begin to waitlist new presale registrations sometime next week. Waitlisted registrants will receive a link to complete their KYC as space becomes available.
- Individual caps and tiers will soon be communicated in order of registration. If you registered before the end of 2017 and have completed the KYC successfully, you can expect an email by early next week. If you’ve registered since then, your email may take an additional week.
These updates are designed to help allow for a broader range of participation in the presale, and much of it is based on great feedback we’ve received from our community.
Remember to join the lively discussion on our Telegram to learn more about the project!