Cash flow is the most important survival skill for a small/medium sized business. Automate it !
The truth is businesses all over the world are automating most of the repetitive activities they do
According to a US bank study 82% of businesses die not because of lack of profits but cashflows!
Rules to live by
- Profits are an accounting entry and doesn’t mean much if your cash flows are in bad shape
- Cashflow isnt intutive . Watch your numbers especially DSO
- B2B sales sucks up cash .Thanks to sales on credit
- Growth sucks up cash. More Growth =More people = More inventories = More things to spend on
- More inventories = More cash tied up !
- Profits are good but Working capital keeps you afloat
- Receivables needs to be tracked , Automated !
Learn how your business can improve cash flow using Automation. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally published at PayorCRM.