- We host & curate events rooted in wellness & art to create positive social impact & change.
- Events are structured to serve as an economic platform for local artists and wellness entrepreneurs, increase access for Boston’s local residents & ignite local economic vitality.
- Our events are designed to create authentic relationships & collaborative engagement in both business & personal space(s).
- We support leading collaborators within the city to expand creativity & innovative design.
- We support community innovators to increase economic resiliency for them, their staff, and their models.
- We increase access to education, space, healthy food, clean water, and wellness practices.
Our Current Series:
A Boutique Art & Wellness Series for Artists, Athletes, Academics & Entrepreneurs.
A Community Investment Series that uplifts individuals & nonprofits who operate working models of healthy social change.
Events are tailored to the culture of the organization & community. This is an at will fundraising series. All events are free & open to the public. Donations to the Beneficiary are highly enouraged.
2017 Beneficiary: Epicenter Community
Upcoming Events: Save The Date: March 28th: #TruthTuesday | Stay Tuned
Responsible Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities are available & open for discussion | Please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
A Private Service Industry Series for the Food, Retail, Entertainment, & NonProfit Industries.
This series fosters common connections & professional development for those who have dedicated their lives to art of hospitality & service.
Coming Soon in April 2017.