Myriad Pattern of Suit Designs to bring out the Diva in you!
Salwar suit is attire which speaks of a perfect blend of comfort and style. Revamping the old traditional form of salwar, today salwars are available in modern as well as contemporary patterns which have changed the fashion trends in the present scenario. Typically consisting of a kurti which is generally knee length long and a pant style salwar, salwar kurta is a versatile apparel toady.
Salwar suits designs can vary from simple patterns to sophisticated looks. While buying ladies salwar suits one comes across different kinds of designs and patterns which leaves them perplex. Here we will segregate the different kinds to particular genres highlighting the features of each one of them.
- Simple SalwarKameez- The most comforting and classic form of attire is the salwar kameez pattern. Fabric of simple salwar kameez can range from cotton, silk to chiffon and georgette. To spice things up a bit, while buying salwar suits for women use baggy pattern, parallel type or boot cut style salwar. Varieties of neckline can also be chosen to get a preppy look such as scabbed, asymmetrical, V-neck, bottle neck and alter neck pattern.
• Churidar- Symbolized by the fitting pants which form sort of churi’s in the ankle area is the churidar. Plain or printed churidars can be paired with loose or semi-fittings kurti’s to get a smart look. Almost any kind of material can be used to make churidars such as cotton, crepe, chiffon, organza, georgette or silk.
• Patiala- Famous amongst the Punjabi’s, the loose baggy style salwar with sort of pleats is the Patiala. Monochrome or printed Patiala can be teamed up with short kurti’s which are above knee length. Patiala’s gives a bold overall look and would look stunning with hoops. Usually cotton or chiffon fabrics are used for stitching this pattern
• Anarkali Style- Quite in vogue these days, Anarkali pattern salwar is one pattern which is demand. Also known as Pakistani style salwar, it usually consists of upper panel followed by an umbrella style frock pattern. Available in chic prints and colors, Anarkali style comes in simple styles as well as highly rich embroidered patterns studded with stone and embellishment for a heavy look apt for parties.
• A-Line suits- Another popular pattern, A-line resembles a tight bodice in the upper torso and a skirted format in the lower half. The highlight is the symmetrical A — line shape which accentuates the body in an appealing manner.
• Banarasi Suits- Stitched from purely rich Banarasi silk, these suits give a royal overall look. A monochrome pattern with zari border looks very elegant which can be worn on any kind of festivities.
• Lehenga Style suits- The latest fashion trend is lehenga style suits, which resembles the lehenga pattern with a wide frock style flaring lower half. It is paired usually with tight fighting churidar pants that are almost covered up by the kurti’s. Heavy embroidery work with embellishments, studs and beads glamorizes the entire look. One can buy latest salwar suit patterned lehenga suit from online portals.
So select a type of suit pattern that gels in well with your personality while buying designer salwar suits online and flaunt the look that you are worthy of.