My top 8 quotes on happiness
As someone that loves quotes and always looks to quotes for inspiration, I decided to compile a list of a few of my favourite quotes.
- “Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.”- Buddha
- “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realise that you control your own destiny.” — Albert Ellis
- “Don’t wait for others people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself.”- Alice Walker
- “A crown if it hurts us, is not worth wearing.”- Pearl Bailey
- “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”- Dalai Lama
- “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.”- Dennis Waitley
- “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.”- Albert Camus
What is your favourite quote on happiness?