Power Ledger is hiring!
The Power Ledger team share a belief that empowering individuals and communities to control the way in which they buy and sell their electricity will underpin the development of a power system that is resilient, low-cost, low-carbon and owned by the people of the world.
We’re seeking unique, talented and driven individuals who want to join our mission to re-invent the energy industry globally by creating low-cost, low-carbon distributed energy markets that put the interests of consumers first.
Who are we looking for?
In this intern role, we are seeking candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business (Commerce) or Science
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively — verbally and in writing
As a Business Intern you will be responsible for:
- Managing internal documents and communication
- Handling data analysis and visualisation tasks
- Creating and updating internal spreadsheets
- Documenting business processes
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling client meetings and responding to company emails
The successful candidate will be exposed to cutting edge technology and energy expertise. The exact working hours are flexible and dependent on the successful candidate’s availability.
Desired soft skills
- You are a quick learner and enjoy researching to learn
- You are eager to contribute to a team and help others where you can
- You are willing and open to constructive criticism of your work and can provide it to others
- You have an open mind and are willing to explore approaches suggested by other team members
Power Ledger offers you a unique opportunity to join the core team in Perth, Western Australia. You will work alongside a diverse group of talented and passionate individuals and be given the chance to develop both personally and professionally.
We want to hear from you!
If you have the drive and passion to join our mission — send us some information about yourself including:
Detailed CV and/or Linkedin Profile
Please forward your application and any questions/queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org