Senior Blockchain Developer
Are you a ‘thought leader’ in the blockchain space? Are you a blockchain expert looking for an enriching challenge?
The Power Ledger team share a belief that empowering individuals and communities to control the way in which they buy and sell their electricity will underpin the development of a power system that is resilient, low-cost, low-carbon and owned by the people of the world.
We’re seeking unique, talented and driven individuals who want to join our mission to re-invent the energy industry globally by creating low-cost, low-carbon distributed energy markets that put the interests of consumers first.
Who are we looking for?
We’ve already built momentum and have proven the Power Ledger platform can work for homeowners and businesses. Now we’re looking for a leader in the field of Blockchain, who is highly energetic, and outcome focused. You’ll be a creative agent of change and play a key role in the success of our business.
As our Blockchain subject matter expert, you will:
- Design and develop the blockchain system architecture and functionality of our platform
- Interpret specifications and platform design requirements, build and/or modify program code to reflect specs.
- Write program code to meet platform requirements accordingly to client expectations and quality accredited standards/practice.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and implement best practice and satisfy product/service requirements
- Inspire innovative solutions to challenging problems through systematic research, analysis, development and testing of applications.
- Document solutions accordingly.
You MUST have at least 2 years of work experience in one of the following areas:
- Working with blockchains
- Writing smart contracts in Solidity, Ethereum
- An intimate understanding of emerging blockchain trends and distributed ledger technologies
You will also be tertiary qualified in a relevant field — at least a Bachelors degree and have at least 5 years experience as a Software Developer.
What can we offer?
At Power Ledger, we value your expertise and experience. We offer competitive salaries (negotiated based on skills and experience), performance bonuses and where appropriate, relocation costs.
Although priority is given to locally based applicants who fit our profile, Power Ledger is in a position to offer working visa sponsorships for overseas based applicants.
More importantly, Power Ledger offers you a unique opportunity to join the core team in Perth, Western Australia. You will work alongside a diverse group of talented and passionate individuals and be given the chance to develop both personally and professionally.
We want to hear from you!
If you have the experience, drive and passion to join our mission — send us some information about yourself including:
Detailed CV and/or Linkedin Profile
Some sample code — eg. your Github link
A short cover note sharing your proudest achievements in the blockchain space!
Please forward your application and any questions/queries to: email@example.com