Power Rangers Remixed
My son informed me a month ago there was not gonna be a brand new season of Power Rangers. Instead, they are remastering the main Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1. They will add many new computer graphics not to mention new toys! So, I figured I would start sharing things i be familiar with Power Rangers.
Our first Zord was the Thunder Megazord. My son was only 4 during the time, but I thought he’d enjoy using the zords apart and putting rid of it back together again. I had been right! The Thunderzords that made up the Thunder Megazord were:
- There was the Red Dragon Zord, piloted by the Red Ranger, which could fight either being a dragon or as being a humanoid in warrior mode.
- The Lion Thunderzord, piloted from the Black Ranger, did actually have no apparent function aside from as a component of the Thunder Megazord.
- The Unicorn Thunderzord, piloted from the Blue Ranger, could launch boulders at their opponents.
- The Griffin Megazord, piloted from the Yellow Ranger, could shoot flaming rings or electric bolts at the enemy.
- The Firebird Thunderzord, piloted through the Pink Ranger, together with flying could send tornadoes within their enemies.
In addition, to forming the Thunder Megazord, the Lion, Unicorn, Griffin, and Firebird can unite to make the Thunderzord Assault Team, that the Red Dragon Zord rides just as one airborne chariot in warrior mode. She has watched every episode of Power Rangers since then, like the movies. Many of us have the zords, except those in the newbie, the Megazord. We’ve got two books full of the Power Ranger collectible trading cards. I believe we’ve got everyone both in plain and gold editions.