Why Glean versus Tradestation?
Sometimes we get questions about what is Glean similiar to, or why it’s different…
Did we miss something? Drop us a line and say so.
Tradestation… if you are a professional trader and don’t know easy language, you’re in the right place so skip down to the Glean benefits.
If you’re an existing TS user and/or easy language programmer, you may not want to switch to Glean until you are already are a professional earning a living using that platform. If you fall into this category you should get pretty quickly why Glean is better than tradestation right away and even more so for longer term. This would apply to most tradestation retail platforms, because most of them try to copy tradestation in some way (eg Ninja, many others).
Glean vs Tradestation and Retail :
- All strategies supported
- More accurate simulations from tick-by-tick backtesting
- Portfolio back-testing at no extra cost/effort
- Consistent performance and usage whether trading 1 or thousands of symbols (no extra work/cost)
- Strategies work across 15+ brokers, ensuring you get the best deals when working with 3rd parties
- No programming required, Glean strategies are point and click
- Better pricing via more order types, fine grained order control, more destination/liquidity options across more brokers
- Glean is free to use, test and trade.
Originally published at gleanusers.vanillaforums.com.