Get to know about the exam pattern for SBI PO and the Updates on the Admit Card 2017
Recently the State Bank of India released a job notification to hire eligible candidates for the post of PO and a large number of candidates shown their interest in this. The candidates who have applied for the application form for this recruitment are now desperately waiting for the latest updates on the SBI PO Admit Card 2017. The candidates are informed that the SBI Authorities will upload the SBI PO Admit Card 10 to 15 days before the date of the examination. So the candidates should keep an eye on the latest notification about the SBI PO Hall Ticket 2017, so that once it will be uploaded on the official website the candidates would be able to download it as soon as possible.
Once the SBI authorities upload the SBI PO Admit Card 2017, the candidates need to visit the official website to download it as early as possible. The aspirants are also suggested to keep a hard copy of the SBI PO Hall ticket and carry that to exam center as you will not be allowed to appear in the examination without it. As you know that admit card contains the most important details like you roll number, examination center, date of examination and many more thing. So it is preferred to keep a hard copy of the SBI PO Call letter few days before the date of the examination so that you can focus completely on the exam preparation and you also do not need to worry about downloading it later.
All the aspirants must be busy in the preparation of the examination so I am going to share the pattern of examination which will help you in getting familiar with the type of questions asked in the examination. Getting to know about the exam pattern and syllabus is a must as you already know the type of questions and the topics from which the questions will be asked and you also prepare based on that.
The exam will be conducted in three stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination and
- Group discussion and Interview
SBI PO Pre Examination
The Pre exam consists of objective type questions where the candidates will have to select one correct option from the given four options
- The total marks allotted for the pre exam will be 100 marks
- The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer
- 1/4 mark will be deducted from the overall marks for every wrong answer as the negative marking is applicable in the examination
- The examination will be conducted online
- The total time allotted for the examination is 60 minutes
- There will be three sections in the preliminary exam which have sectional cutoff that the aspirants need to clear
- English Language: number of questions will 30 and you will get 1 mark for every right answer
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number of questions will be 35 and total marks will also be 35
- Reasoning: Again the total number of questions will be 35 and total marks will also be 35
So based on the above preliminary exam pattern, the candidate may start their preparation. The candidates who clear the Preliminary examination will be invited for the main examination which will be held once the pre examination result will be declared. The final selection process is group discussion and a face to face interview. The candidates who selected in the final process will be appointed as posy of PO.
Along with the preparation you also need to visit the official website on a regular basis for the latest notifications regarding the SBI PO Admit Card 2017 so that you could download it as soon as it will be uploaded on the official website.