Primaa Placements | Best Education Provides In Canada !!!

The fact that the country is equipped with one of the world’s greatest education systems, it ranks as the ‘Students’ Favorite’ International destination for higher studies.

Unparalleled scenic beauty is another aspect that has students eyeing Canada for higher academic qualification. All persons who want to study in Canada need to apply for a student authorization and obtain the written approval of a visa officer. The application for authorization requires the following:
 A valid passport
 A letter of acceptance from an educational institution
 Enough money to support yourself
 Complete an application form and Pay a fee

It is not that everyone requires a Study Permit to study in Canada and so you need to find out if you need a Study Permit or a Temporary Resident Visa. While applying for study in Canada, there would be several questions boggling your mind. So, here Primaa Placements have come up with the answers to few of such queries:

What is a student authorization?

Student authorization is a form issued by an immigration officer that allows you, after your admittance, to remain in Canada to take an academic, professional or vocational training course at an approved university, college or other institution.

Who needs a student authorization?

If you are not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or a dependant of a diplomat accredited to Canada, you must obtain a student authorization

How long is the visa valid for?

Student visas and authorization are valid for the duration of the program of study

Show your support

Clapping shows how much you appreciated Primaa Placements’s story.