NBL Power Rankings 26th October 2015
- Melbourne United — United lead the way at 5–0 and don’t seem to be letting up yet, they are certainly building an impressive season and look to be genuine contenders.
- Perth Wildcats — The perennial finalists are achieving well again and will be right in the mix come finals.
- Adelaide 36ers — Started with two losses from the first three games and have rebounded well and look to be fighting their way into contention.
- Illawarra Hawks — Hot and Cold still not a lock for finals but a good run can cement them, will be looking over their shoulder for the bulk of the season.
- New Zealand Breakers — Strong competitive side who are off their form a bit will fight back and most likely battle the 36ers and Hawks at this stage for the minor placings
- Townsville Crocodiles — Have probably been around about most’s expectations may finish one spot higher but would be surprised to see them be sneak into the finals
- Cairns Taipans — My tip for the spoon, would be an over achievement if they finished above this position.
- Sydney Kings — A disappointment, have missed Childress in a number of games but if they achieve their ability they may find their way into a scrap for a finals placing