Priority Plumbing Giveaway of a Nest Thermostat 3rd Generation on Facebook & Twitter — TERMS AND CONDITIONS
There are two ways to enter. Entrants must either: (a) Retweet the post and tweet us with your answer or (b) Share the Facebook competition post and comment your answer on this post. The entries on both Facebook and Twitter will then be collated and a winner picked from these.
2. This competition runs from 1pm on Wednesday 23rd November 2016 to 11am on Monday 5th December 2016.
3. This prize draw is open to all residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Priority Plumbing, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the prize draw.
4. There is 1 prize to be won, 1 x Nest Thermostat 3rd Generation.
5. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. There will be 1 individual winner, and they will be chosen at random. Priority Plumbing’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final and binding. No correspondence can be entered into.
7. The winner will be contacted by direct message by 5pm on 5th December 2016. The winner will then have 14 days to provide their contact details for the prize to be sent to them. The prize will be dispatched within 30 days of receiving those details. If the contact details are not received within 14 days, the prize will be offered to the next randomly picked entrant(s).
8. All entries become the property of Priority Plumbing. Priority Plumbing reserves the right to withdraw the prize draw, terminate the prize draw or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
9. No responsibility is accepted for entries that may be lost or delayed in transmission.
10. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. Priority Plumbing, the Promoter, will only use the data for the purposes of the prize draw.
12. The decision of the promoter is final and binding. No correspondence can be entered into.
13. By entering this prize draw you agree that your entry may be used on Priority Plumbing social media sites for other marketing purposes.
14. The winners’ details, names and county of residence will be available from the promoter by sending a Direct Message via Twitter or Facebook.
15. The Promoter is Priority Plumbing (trading as Jewson Limited). Registered Office: Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT.
16. This promotion/giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.