Instagram is one of the most popular apps. It is constantly on the top free apps in both of the biggest app store — Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
According to most stats websites it has more than 800 Million active users per month. That’s a lot of users and this means that there are even more posts.
In this short article I will show you how with a very few steps you can download videos and multiple photos off Instagram.
How to download videos from Instagram?
- Go to the Chrome Web Store for Extensions
- Type in “pCloud Save” — pCloud Save is an extension that enables you to save all kinds of files from the web (photos, videos, text, music) and uploads them directly in the cloud so you can access them on any of your devices.
- Add the extension to your browser
- Create a free account
- Open Instagram on your browser
- Start saving everything you like
Here is a video of the whole process that just takes 1 minute.
Since you already have the “pCloud Save” Chrome Extension I will tell you how to download multiple photos on Instagram too.
How to download photos from Instagram?
- Open Instagram in your browser
- Find a photo you like and click “Save to pCloud”
You can also save multiple photos by pressing “ALT” while clicking on the photos you like. The are added in a threshold and will be saved all at once when you click the “Save to pCloud” button.
After that you can immediately open them and even share them with someone.
Here are direct links for the Extension
Save your favorite web images, videos, text and more to pCloud - up to 20 GB free storage.
pCloud Save - Add-ons for Firefox
Save your favorite web images, videos, text and more to pCloud - up to 20 GB free storage. ★ Save web content through…
All the photos and videos you save can be viewed also on your smartphone via the pCloud iOS and Android apps which you can download from here:
I hope this has been helpful and happy saving!