Types of hair transplant surgery
- FUE ( Follicular Unit Extraction ) is a method of extracting hair grafts from hair bearing skin and transplanting them into bald area of the patient.
- FUT ( Follicular Unit Transplant ) is a method in which cluster of hair are removed from donor area using a strip and implemented into the bald area.
- Mesotherapy is a technique of diminishing problems like excess weight, cellulite, body contouring and face/neck rejuvenation in your body. It contains vitamins, types of FDA approved medicines and minerals which are injected directly into the treated area.
- BHT ( Body Hair Transplant ) is a method of transplanting hair to your scalp from a chest , arms and legs. You can even transplant hair from pubic area.
- Robotic Hair Transplant is advanced FUE method in which ARTAS Robotic System is used. It automatically transplants follicular hair grafts in unparalleled precision.