1. Optimized full nodes of various blockchain protocols and streamlined Qbag’s top up and withdraw system;
2. Researched Substrate framework and built full node of Polkadot’s canary network, Kusama;
3. On-going research in DeFi projects;
4. On-going research in Ethereum Layers 2 and using Solidity to write smart contracts;
5. On-going research in Blockstack and protection of users’ private data in terms of blockchain-based security and encryption.
6. Discussed the economic mechanism of Qbao Chain.
7. On-going development and testing of a customized blockchain game with a third party;
8. On-going technical supports and optimization on Coingame.
Marketing & Operation Update
- Qbao Network Partner & CSO Tracy Shi was invited by TokenGazer to attend Blockstack & Web 3.0 Shanghai Meetup on 13th July, 2019. She discussed the potential of cooperation between Qbao Network and Blockstack with Blockstack team in terms of integrating STX token and joining Blockstack ecosystem.
2. Qbao Network Partner & CSO Tracy Shi was invited by Fuqiang Capital to give a speech on Blockchain 3.0 Forum on 20th July, 2019.
3. Qbao Network Co-founder and CEO Chen Lin had a luncheon with Polkadot founder Dr. Gavin Wood to exchange opinions on several technical issues on 20th July, 2019.
4. Qbao Network Partner & CSO Tracy Shi attended Polkadot China Meet-up on 20th July, 2019, in order to build connection with Polkadot ecosystem and its parachains projects.
5. Qbao Network Co-founder and CEO Chen Lin, Partner & CSO Tracy Shi welcomed Vevue’s founder Thomas coming to China. The both parties discussed the possibilities of further cooperation.
Qbao Network wallet is available iTunes and Google Play. Welcome to download it anytime and join our community.
Our official website is https://qbao.fund/