Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Uses QuickTapSurvey for Trade Show Lead Capture
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise is a leader in communications, networking and cloud solutions for businesses of all sizes. The Paris-based company operates globally with 2700+ employees in 100+ countries, and serves over 830,000 customers across the globe. ALE uses QuickTapSurvey for lead capture at trade shows and events in Europe and the Middle East. This case study focuses on the unique barriers and challenges ALE faced at an industry conference in Dubai.
- Replace laborious, error-prone method of paper lead capture
- Work with unreliable internet access at venue
- Reduce post-show follow up time
- Measure trade show ROI
- Be noticeable despite being located in area dominated by larger competitors
- Use QuickTapSurvey on iPads and Android tablets for lead capture
- Capture and qualify leads while offline
- Send leads to Salesforce for speedy follow up
- Easily calculate cost of lead capture to measure ROI
- Create a beautifully branded mobile experience, different from competitor offering
- Complete setup took just a few hours
- Booth staff were trained in 15 minutes
- Dramatic increase in lead capture rates vs. paper
- 100% survey completion rate
- Sales teams quickly recognized platform benefits
- Overall satisfaction led to adoption by Italian country office. Reported similar success.
Originally published at QuickTapSurvey Blog.