Trying something new today. Here’s the Friday Five. These are five cool things I found from the internet throughout the week, some old, some new, but they will all make you cooler 100% guaranteed or your money back.
- Mister Roger’s Neighborhood is streaming 24/7 now in case you need a real pick me up or a blast from the past. https://www.twitch.tv/misterrogers
2. Naturally I found something from Silicon Valley you might have missed. The SeeFood app, Not Hotdog, is actually a real thing. Love the attention to detail by HBO going through the process of getting it in the Apple app store. https://itunes.apple.com/app/not-hotdog/id1212457521
3. Here’s a helpful chart I found called the Keto Pyramid that will help keep you on track if you are curious about what to eat, what not to eat.
4. How hardcore of a festy-goer are you?? Well, if you really are that hardcore you can now get a festival passport for $799 and attend any of 90 music festivals around the world! Literally if you are going to two of these it practically pays for itself.
Including EDC Las Vegas, Creamfields, and Bonnaroo.thump.vice.com
5. And on a bittersweet note, here’s a truly phenomenal Chris Cornell cover of “Nothing Compares 2 U” that popped up on my feed today.
Hope you found something cool out of this to keep you ahead of the curve and definitely let me know if you would be interested in seeing more in the future.