Over the course of the last two weeks I have been working on an project to help dry some of my stuff inside my football locker. To do this I designed and built a fan system to be mounted on the locker door that was connected to a battery pack. I did not think this was going to be a major project, nor did I want it to be. It was something I needed and would use everyday. The electronics side of the project was very simple, just connecting a fan to a battery. The most challenging part of the project was figuring out how to mount the fan to the door. I ended up using some screws spaced out in a way that the head of the screw would fit inside the diamond cut outs of the locker door. The battery pack was heavier and mounted with double sided tape. This project was pretty open and close im glad I accomplished all my goals. On the side though I taught a friend, and partner in the project how to solder wires and electronic basics. Ending my 2 weeks I helped another friend with making a furnace to melt aluminium, and it actually worked!