Developers update #1
Dear RPICoin community,
Welcome to the first official RPICoin developers blogpost! The RPI coin developers are continuously working on the improvement and cost-efficiency of the wallet. To see what we have done so far a couple of milestones.
RPICoin is an open- source cryptocurrency created in 2018, based on the Bitcoin protocol. RPI is a proof-of-stake (PoS) only currency and therefore more energy efficient than proof-of-work (PoW) based currencies. Our vision is to provide an easy to use, fast and mobile supported staking features. Staking on devices such as: Android, BananaPi, SmartTV’s, RaspberryPI and many other ARM- based devices..🎯
Passive Income PoS:
Create a passive- income by Staking coins, (mobile devices supported soon) RPI is more energy efficient than currencies based on Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithms.
Send and Receive coins easy and fast, transaction speed up to 50x faster than Bitcoin! Always have a fully- synced mobile wallet in your pocket to perform easy and quick transactions..
10% RPI has been pre-mined during the Proof of Work (PoW) phase, 5% will be invested back in to the community, 3% development and 2% will be used for Exchange listings.
About the Pre-Mine:
We will never stake with our #1 main wallet — We will stick to the 10% pre-mine — 50% of the #1 wallet is reserved for Bounties, Airdrops and community related funds. 30% is reserved for Development, 20% to fund and pay exchange listings. We have split the #1 wallet and create several other wallets and labelled this on the blockexplorer, so it is clear for everyone looking at our explorer.
- More than 20k USD volume since trading started on ICQBase.
- Almost 5 million RPI coins have been sent out for rewards and lottery's.
- Over 400 members in our Telegram Community.
Milestones in May:
- Launch of the website: https://rpicoin.com
- Launch of the explorer: https://explorer.rpicoin.com
- Launch of crossplatform wallets (Windows, Linux / Raspberry, Mac OSX).
Live at the first exchange: https://icqbase.com/exchange/RPI/BTC
(Note: Don't use ICQBase RPI is being delisted- For the most recent list of available exchanges see: https://rpicoin.com )
- Listing on the Delta App RPI/BTC
- Listing on Blockfolio App RPI/BTC
Upcoming milestones for June:
- Bounty programs will be announced: https://t.me/rpicoinbounty
- Beta for the Android wallet
- Announcement for new exchange’s
- Friendly guides to install the wallet and staking guide
- One-paper to explain RPI’s vision and thoughts in the near future.
- Roadmap for the upcoming months.
Stay tuned for our developer’s blog. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the admins on duty. Stay updated by our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/rpicoin
Telegram: https://t.me/rpicoin (Main community)
Telegram: https://t.me/rpibounties (Bounties and latest News)