Make Little Changes That Matter
It’s 2016. I have a few fleeting resolutions in mind, but I know I am never going to get down to actually writing every one of them down and then making plans to achieve them because well…
So here are the things that I will do, in no particular order. Because I know they’re not hard to accomplish, good for me, and most importantly, doable.
- Make my bed every morning.
- Don’t cheat on the three minutes needed for hair masks.
- Put things where they properly belong instead of leaving them around after using them.
- Cleanse, tone and moisturise. Not just two out of three.
- Write more — no matter of what capacity.
- Spend more time with my family.
- Play with my cat more often.
- Visit the gym on a regular basis.
- Eat better.
- Read more books — and not just chick lit. (LOL just kidding)