RIVETZ: Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token
Hello everyone. This time I will provide information about Rivetz. Hopefully in the delivery can help agan and prenfsi for investment. Because the prospect of rivetz is very good
Rivetz is a “first-mover” with patent pending cybersecurity services and capabilities that leverage the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE). By providing a vault to isolate and protect keys and encrypted material from apps, malware, users, and hackers, Rivetz can provide a truly safe experience for accessing all digital services — maximizing the quality and value of the provider-to-subscriber relationship.
Rivetz is developing technology that will push the edge of security to the screen of the device. Rather than a password being the last line of defense, individual devices will be deputized to broker access to valued online assets. The Global Attestation and Identity Network will record and verify the health and integrity of the device using an RvT and blockchain technology. This new service builds on the last three years of work by Rivetz in creating the platform and tools to simplify a developer’s access to the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), a dedicated and impenetrable hardware platform that exists in every devic
Protecting data created and consumed by devices is an ever-growing challenge. Estimates peg the number of Internet of Things (IoT) devices to exceed 200 billion by 2020.2 IoT devices are the foundational layer, where data is created. The IoT industry assumes you can trust the data from the device, but in most cases, this is not true. Rivetz, working with TEE, will create the much-needed trust.
The mobile devices of today are essential to decentralized data processing, but that processing can be easily corrupted. By focusing on the device identity, continuously measuring the state of the device, and enabling a new token based business model, Rivetz is constructing a new decentralized approach to cybersecurity and transaction assurance
Rivetz has been building this technical foundations for 3 years and has existing contracts with the U.S. government. The technical models for attestation have been part of global standards from the European Union to OASIS to NIST for many years but the economic model has been missing to support this ecosystem. Rivetz’ leadership has been part of the governance in this industry for the last 20 years, driving the adoption of trusted computing hardware and developing the technology services and economic models to put trusted computing to work.
Rivetz’s existing platform provides a unique set of market-leading solutions that have already generated over a million dollars in recent contract awards. Rivetz’ services and solutions can easily be leveraged by application development partners and service provides to enhance the value of subscribers on their systems. The company has a strategic relationship with Trustonic, giving it access to over a billion devices already in the field. Rivetz has also initiated discussions with Qualcomm and Intel and others to support their commercial TEE solutions and potentially add billions more of devices that can utilize the Company’s capabilities.
Cybersecurity is failing in a mobile and distributed world With rapidly evolving computer and mobile systems cybersecurity, the old models of software only security software is always one step behind the bad guys. Antivirus solutions built for enterprises and PC networks cannot address the rapidly growing mobile and IoT markets.
- Legacy security systems developed for desktop PCs and in-house networks were not designed for a real-time, mobile device driven world where sensitive information flows across public network systems to largely unknown devices outside the conventional network boundaries of enterprises, organizations, and government agencies.
- Cybersecurity and privacy are often at odds. Strong trust in the device provides the safe place to tokenize services and dramatically enhance the privacy of transactions and data.
- Cybersecurity has failed to keep pace with evolving threats caused by the increasing use of mobile devices, blockchains, smart contracts, IoT and cloud computing.
- Blockchains and smart contracts require a new model for cybersecurity to protect private keys and instructions.
- Software-based security models focused on monitoring and detection have added complexity, frustrating users, while failing to prevent cyber-attacks.
- Cyber-attacks have been pervasive and have diminished the value and quality of services that could otherwise be delivered, thus hindering growth in the digital services market and limiting the value of subscribers to service providers.
Ginni Rometty, IBM’s chairman, president and CEO, said, “Cyber-crime is the greatest threat to every company in the world.” And she is right. During the next five years, cyber-crime might become the greatest threat to every person, place and thing in the world.
A simple process provides a powerful solution:
The protection model with TEE
The TEE provides the protected application of policy that governs the use of a key or a RvT token. Once an RvT is passed to the TEE protected private keys it can only be transferred if the device owner’s instructions meet policy. The owner of the device is the administrator of the Rivetz policy controls in the TEE and defines the process the owner expects to be followed. To reduce the risk of compromised instructions, the process integrates an attestation test and prevents a transfer of RvT if the health of the policy is violated or its enforcement cannot be verified.
Market for RvT Token
The market for RvT Tokens is vast and would be utilized by both currently shipped devices and future security chip and device sales. Driven by global cybercrime, regulations and the mushrooming IoT market, there is a mandate for a better solution to security.
A growing demand for improved cybersecurity is crystal clear in Cybersecurity’s recent report. Cybersecurity Ventures, a firm that delivers cybersecurity market data, insights, and groundbreaking predictions to a global audience of CEOs, CIOs CSOs, venture capitalists, and government cyber defense leaders, predicts cybercrime will continue rising and cost businesses globally more than $6 trillion annually by 2021. The firm forecasts that global spending on cybersecurity products and services will exceed $1 trillion cumulatively over the next five years, from 2017 to 2021. In 2017, Cybersecurity Ventures expects the global cybersecurity market to be worth more than $120 billion, having grown roughly 35 times over 13 years. The firm further expects 12–15 percent year-over-year market growth through 2021.
The current mobile market with Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) capability is over one billion shipped devices. Combined with an estimated one billion enterprise grade PCs deployed, this creates a market of over two billion devices with the ability to upgrade to Rivetz improved security.
Looking ahead, the opportunity grows even more rapidly when the explosive IoT market is added to PC and mobile device sales. The RvT Token business model encourages chip manufacturers like Intel and Infineon to include the RvT Token when selling their chips or device to manufacturers like Lenovo, Dell, and Samsung, to include it in the PC or mobile phone.
- Early Bird Bonus: 20%
- Minimum objective: $5,000,000 USD
- Maximum amount: $50,000,000 USD
- Max RvT total supply: 200,000,000 RvT
- Max RvT sold by crowdsale: 70,000,000 RvT
- Website : Rivetzintl.com
- Website : https://rivetzintl.com
- Slack : https://rivet-token.herokuapp.com/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/RivetzCorp
- Bitcointalk ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1993109
- My Bitcointalk Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=931526