Rap Research Lab Digital Humanities Fellowship
Starting this month the Rap Research Lab will be training after-school program educators how to implement our digital media learning program across NYC.
We are still on the search to fill our third fellowship position.
Please share this post to educators in your network who are great at professional development and who would be a good fit with The Lab.
Fellowships and training begin in NYC in April.
During the paid 6 month appointment the RRL Digital Humanities Fellow is tasked with a combination of the following:
1. curriculum design- use the Hip-hop Word Count as a resource to design lesson plans which are grounded in the concept of intersectionality and that illustrate the ways Hip-hop culture relates to world history, culture and art.
2. creative research- the successful applicant will use their research interests to expand the RRL scope, with ideation and production focused on:
• instructional technology for curriculum creation
• audio production
• online teaching communities
• curriculum maps
3. facilitator- professional development lead and mentor to teacher trainees
4. administration- classroom observation and creation of mentorship reports, progress reports and final reports
The job requires successful applicants to conduct visits to 5 sites around NYC.
To apply send an email with Fellowship in the subject line to: email@example.com