ReactEurope 2017 Schedule is up!
We’re happy to announce that all our final schedule is now up, you can check it on our website here. We will have the co-creator of Redux, GraphQL, people from Oculus talking about ReactVR, Reason, React Native, Progressive Web Apps, React Navigation, Virtual DOM animations, functional programing, WebAssembly and more! A few talks descriptions have not been filled yet but they will up soon too.
Here’s the list of talks and great people who will deliver them:
- The Keynote will be given by Andrew Clark aka @acdlite on the state of React and Fiber.
- Dominic Gannaway aka @trueadm will talk about how he’s bringing inferno’s goodness and high performance to React.
- Christoph Pojer aka @cpojer will talk about the latest in Jest.
- Sunil Pai aka @threepointone will show us his vision on the next wave of Framework
- Lin Clark aka @linclark will tell us what What WebAssembly means for React.
- Sasha Aickin aka @xander76 will show us how streaming can supercharge React
- Tereza Sokol aka @terezk_a will show us how Elm is putting the fun in functional.
- Mehdi Mulani how Facebook is integrating React Native with Native infrastructure.
- Michel Weststrate aka @mweststrate, author of MobX will talk Next generation state management.
- Eric Vlad Vicenti aka @EricVicenti will talk react-navigation.
- Nicolas Gallagher aka @necolas will tell us about how Twitter for Mobile runs on React.
- Mike Armstrong aka @m1k3 of Oculus will tell us about the runtimes of React VR and its use at Oculus.
- Preethi Kasireddy aka @iam_preethi will talk Functional && Reactive.
- Lee Byron @leeb on GraphQL.
- Sarah Drasner aka @sarah_edo will talk Animating the Virtual DOM.
- Leland Richardson aka @intelligibabble will talk React as a Platform: A path towards a truly cross-platform UI
- Joel Arvidsson aka @trastknast will tell us of A Novel Approach to Declarative Animations in React Native.
- Kevin Lacker, Cheng Lou, Nikhilesh Sigatapu, Kevin Lacker, Andrey Popp, Nik Graf and Max Stoiber talks details will be published soon.
You can see our full schedule on our site.
You can also play with out GraphQL api to discover our schedule and speakers here.
We will also announce our lightning talks selection soon so stay tuned.
If you haven’t done so, make sure to grab your ticket to the conference or one of our workshops, only very few tickets are left! You can also get in touch with us if you want to sponsor.