- Here we are using the component, passing in a function, and then returning some content.
- The component is able to manage all the state without leaking it’s logic into any other component.
- This type of component is applicable for times when you need to reload the specific data each time.
- Additionally if there is additional logic like sticky headers, the outer component doesn’t need to know anything about the logic required to do so.
- With children as functions we are still able to compose our components like any other React component.