- The Serverless Framework — Build applications comprised of microservices that run in response to events, auto-scale for you, and only charge you when they run.
- The Framework uses new event-driven compute services, like AWS Lambda, Google CloudFunctions, and more.
- This is a convenience method to install a pre-made Serverless Service locally by downloading the Github repo and unzipping it.
- Check out the Serverless Framework Guide for more information.
- These consultants use the Serverless Framework and can help you build your serverless projects.
@ste_grider: “New course on advanced React Native is going to make use of + AWS Lambda. Course will be as ‘advanced’ as possible” open tweet »