- The best way to build animation compositions for React.
- Flight tries to be for React what Principle is for Sketch compositions — the fastest, most friction free way to compose and an effortless way to animate an idea, an interaction, or a short movie-like composition in a self-contained widget (a React component after all).
- Just clone and use the example, built around : And now you can frame your compositions in , require and place it in any other React component.
- For the cool stuff, it walks the component tree, makes decisions about what should move where, and builds a clean and nice declarative data structure that represents the way compositions should behave.
- To all Contributors — you make this happen, thanks!
@wiwer77: “flight Ultra Simple Animation Compositions for #ReactJS On Github →” open tweet »