- Replay is the cute little VCR UI that lets you select and control cassettes.
- It’s used exclusively in development, so that you and you alone can re-watch user sessions.
- The default module uses Firebase, and it will update the remote copy of the Cassette whenever it’s handed an updated version.
- Each of the pieces operate with Cassettes, plain objects that hold the sequence of actions needed to recreate a user’s session, as well as some metadata.
- Are some of my favourite recorded sessions so far: (give the cassettes a second or two to load)
@JoshWComeau: “Introducing ReduxVCR, the adorable tool that lets you record and re-watch user sessions …” open tweet »