- Part one broadly describes the practice of front-end engineering.
- It broadly outlines and discusses the practice of front-end engineering: how to learn it and what tools are used when practicing it in 2017.
- Part two identifies self-directed and direct resources for learning to become a front-end developer.
- The book should not be considered a comprehensive outline of all resources available to a front-end developer.
- It is specifically written with the intention of being a professional resource for potential and currently practicing front-end developers to equip themselves with learning materials and development tools.