- Overall, after having significant time using both, I find both frameworks to be very similar in a lot of ways, and while I do prefer Vue overall, that’s not what this post is about.
- When you mutate state in Redux, each reducer returns the entire state object back.
- I don’t have to return the entire state object when I mutate the state.
- The time travel features still work, somehow vuex is smart enough to keep clean copies of each state.
- The following example shows the ‘methods’ and ‘watch’ objects of a vue component animating value transitions in the state.