Our ICO is closed, what is next?
We have officially closed our ICO with 1,531,146 USD raised and 1,228,613 REA tokens sold. The total amount of backers came out to 985.
During the campaign there was heavy interest from both crypto and institutional contributions, with the largest contribution topping 20 Bitcoins. We ended the campaign below the anticipated target amount, but we are very proud of our community and the goals we have reached and also are excited to build the platform together with all of you in 2018.
For me, the ICO was an amazing learning process. We gained a very loyal and engaged community, learned about the impact that market volatility can have, and gained invaluable feedback for our 2018 roadmap. We are excited for what the future holds and are looking forward to all of the big news to come. Overall, the ICO provide us with a solid foundation to launch and grow
1. Future Fundraises: We are currently planning our listing on a popular crowdfunding platform to raise an additional $2–5 million USD for real estate acquisitions. Additionally, there is the possibility of an extra funding round in early 2018 for US-based investors who were restricted from participating in the current ICO. The target raise for that round will be $1 million USD.
2. Partnerships: a partnership with a large developer and accelerator in Dubai is currently pending and likely to be finalized in early 2018. This will allow for an additional budget allocation for both platform development and property acquisitions.
3. Token Minting: to accommodate future funding phases, an additional token pool will be allocated. This will not effect current token holders in any way and token transfers will be locked until the next funding phases are completed (otherwise exchange trading would undermine the token price. All unsold tokens will be burned.
4. Exchange Listings: currently pending, the goal is to get listed on a smaller exchange initially since otherwise listing-fees would eat up a major share of the current budget and then expand into major exchanges following another fundraise in 2018.
5. Next Steps: a renewed budget for the completed ICO is underway and will include a detailed roadmap that is tailored around the funds that were contributed in the ICO. All token transfers from the completed ICO will be decided upon by January 15, 2018. They will either be tradable on an exchange or stay locked until the next fundraise is completed. We understand for some that may be an issue but it is the best way forward for our community and the REALISTO cause.
Whitepaper: REALISTO Whitepaper
BTC Talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353634.new#new