After several months of work, we are proud to announce the release of our Platform Beta ( beta.realisto.io). Here’s everything you need to know about this exciting next step in our shared venture.
First of: Everything you see is live and working! The Platform already interacts with the Ethereum Network. All databases are fully coded. That means, if you register and verify on the beta now, you will stay registered and verified for the full and final launch of the platform as well. No need to do it again.
Our beta launch is all about you: Your thoughts, your criticism!
When going through the platform beta and you should happen to notice any errors, usability issues or other problems, please let us know immediately. You can do so by simply sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org — we’ll get on it right away!
Please be so kind and tell us about the operating system, the browser and the device you are using to access the platform. Also, please make sure to include a screenshot, as this would immensely help streamlining (and speeding up!) the fixing process.
Please be aware: The Wallet Interface is fully functional, but keep in mind it is still a beta version. Errors may still occur. Consequently, at this stage, we cannot be held responsible for the — even if highly unlikely — loss of funds.
Features operable at this point
Implemented user functions
- on demand generation of wallet address (currently limited to one address per user)
- editing of account details (name, address, etc.)
- upload of KYC documents (identity verification)
- withdrawal of REA and ETH (provided there is positive ETH balance and valid KYC data)
- withdrawals protection with 2-factor authorization
- tracking of balances and outgoing transactions
- modular architecture, based on micro services communicating via API’s through secured channels (SSL, VPN)
- address generation, based on deterministic key derivation. Your private keys are not stored on the server.
- use of Infura Ethereum API to guarantee high availability
- user account data separated across 3 data storages: AWS for documents, distinct databases on separated servers for user data, and wallet data. (This separation makes for greatly enhanced security!)
Building the best possible platform together with our users and investors!
This is a big step for all of us: the beta gives a first in-depth look on how the platform will work. This is, as you can well imagine, a complex undertaking. We are well aware of the fact that we can’t get everything right from the get go. We need help from all of you in pointing out possible flaws and problems. At REALISTO we are thankful for every comment and every pointer that may help us building a better platform.
But still: We are proud of having achieved so much in so little time. At REALISTO, we deliver on our promises — and we realize that we are only as good as our word kept. We said it before, but we will say it again: this is a sound business we are building here, one that is based on integrity and reliability. REALISTO is not only making progress fast, but it is also here to stay!