RelayChain has Landed on Moonriver
As of Monday, September 27th, RelayChain has deployed to the Moonriver Network. The bridge is currently transferring assets between Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, Shiden and Moonriver. In the first several weeks, the Relay team has already established multiple high value partnerships within Moonriver.
Moonriver is a fully EVM compatible, layer 1 blockchain that lives as a parachain on the Kusama network. So far, it has been the primary network for bringing Ethereum and EVM chains into the Kusama ecosystem. Moonriver has already amassed over $150 million in TVL and over 3 million transactions in just a short period of time. There is more DeFi activity happening on Moonriver than anywhere else in the Kusama/Polkadot ecosystem. RelayChain is also the first protocol to bridge two Kusama Parachains together with Moonriver and Shiden. The team at Relay recognizes the vast potential of Moonriver, and is committed to providing services that foster interoperability both within and outside of the network.
RelayChain enables fast and secure cross-chain token transfers between the world’s leading blockchains. The platform offers Bridging as a Service (BaaS) to partner dApps wishing to expand their footprint beyond a single chain. RelayChain currently supports bridges between any combination of Moonriver, Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Fantom, Shiden and Huobi ECO Chain. Multiple other networks including Polkadot, and Cosmos, will be added in the near future. RelayChain is the first bridge to ever connect two Kusama Parachains, with Moonriver and Shiden.
A unique feature of RelayChain is that once a new blockchain is added to our bridge, it is immediately connected to every other blockchain on the platform. Another differentiator is that liquidity providers will be rewarded in the native gas tokens of the chain where they provide the liquidity. RelayChain is focused on security and has 3 high quality audits (Halborn, Zokyo, and Consensys Diligence) as well as continuous smart contract security monitoring. In the first week of being live on Moonriver, there has not been a single stuck transaction and users are receiving their funds in under 5 minutes.
RelayChain has already successfully established meaningful partnerships within the network. The two leading decentralized exchanges on Moonriver have been taking advantage of the fast, safe and reliable bridge:
- Solarbeam has added a direct link to the Relay bridge on their dApp and will add native integration in the near future. They are currently hosting incentivized liquidity pools for all Relay bridged assets. Solarbeam has also partnered with QiDAO to bring their stablecoin MAI (MiMatic) to Moonriver. This will provide a much needed stablecoin transfer option from both Polygon and Avalanche.
- Moonswap, the first DEX and launchpad on Moonriver is hosting generously incentivized liquidity pools for 3 of Relay’s bridged assets and looking to do further integration in the future.
- FreeRiver is a DEX that exists on both Moonriver and Shiden. They are using RelayChain to bridge their own FREE and DRAGON tokens between Moonriver and Shiden. They will be launching an NFT game called Dragon on Moonriver in the near future.
- Kafe.Finance, a yield optimizer, is hosting auto-compounding for all Relay asset liquidity pools on both Solarbeam and Moonswap.
- Neku Finance, a decentralized lending platform is also offering incentivized staking and lending of Relay bridged assets.
The following tokens (along with their Moonriver contract addresses) can be bridged on RelayChain to Moonriver from Polygon, Avalanche, Shiden and Fantom:
- MOVR : 0x98878B06940aE243284CA214f92Bb71a2b032B8A
- AVAX : 0x14a0243C333A5b238143068dC3A7323Ba4C30ECB
- MAI : 0x7f5a79576620C046a293F54FFCdbd8f2468174F1
- FTM : 0xaD12daB5959f30b9fF3c2d6709f53C335dC39908
- MATIC : 0x0d500B1d8E8eF31E21C99d1Db9A6444d3ADf1270
- FREE : 0x63F2ADf5f76F00d48fe2CBef19000AF13Bb8de82
- DRAGON : 0x30C47c0ceBc79bCEfd3F9714F5FFbc86555D7615
- RELAY : 0xAd7F1844696652ddA7959a49063BfFccafafEfe7
RelayChain is excited to be an early player in the burgeoning Moonriver ecosystem and is looking forward to further expansion within the network. If any project is looking to partner with RelayChain in bridging their assets to Moonriver, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The team can set up your token for bridging for free and generally in less than one day. Relay is capable of bridging assets from Ethereum, BSC, Avalanche, HECO, Fantom, Shiden and Polygon.
Moonriver announcement from Relay on Medium: https://medium.com/@Relay_Chain/relaychain-deploys-the-moonriver-bridge-and-partners-with-the-solarbeam-dex-e4d84e4aa5f5
The race to bridge DeFi is over with RelayChain. Almost instantly add cross-chain swaps to any DEX or dApp. Earn bridge fees in ETH, MATIC, DOT, BNB, AVAX, MOVR, HT and more. Become a partner with the most interconnected name in DeFi and secure your bridge benefits early.
Follow us on:
Disclaimer: RelayChain’s enabling of any token to be bridged is not an endorsement of the security of said project. Similarly, RelayChain bridged tokens being available on any decentralized exchange, yield farms, auto-compounders, lending protocols, etc. is not an endorsement of the security of said projects. Always do your own research.