Best Practices(Non coding ) Android development
Many of us have already been following best practices for Android development. But what we generally miss out is non-coding best practices which are of equal importance as best coding practices.
Now what do I mean by non-coding practices here :
- Attend developers meet as many as possible.
- Give tech sessions for what great you have been building up , you never know whom it might help.
- Follow some great code camps, whichever medium you are comfortable with .I am already following few on medium.
- Watch out for Google I/O, it is always a great learning.
- Make new great connections .
- Take out time apart from just doing your regular job and payback to Android community , that is also an important job.
- If possible create your own channel if you are fond of speaking :) and invite people to it .
- Do write answers to people’s questions on Stackoverflow if you know it.They are one of us
- Watch out for new apps in market and try to analyse them , what different they are doing in Android .
- If you have build up some thing which you think might be useful for others , open source it.
- Do not hesitate to mention the awesome job that you are doing in LinkedIn..
- Keep learning…….and make others learn.
These are the few of the many non-coding practices which should be part of each developer.