Cafés/Bars Market Research Report in India
Cafes/bars in 2016 registered growth of 11% in current value terms. This growth was driven by the increased number of consumers using Cafés/bars, both for work meetings, quick lunches and in general venues for social gatherings. Indians have become much more accepting of the idea of drinking which made bars popular venues among Millenarian for hanging out over the weekend. Especially in metropolitan and first-tier cities, where frequenting a bar or a café literally was an everyday phenomenon.
Cafés/Bars in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides disservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic study of key factors influencing the market — be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
* Chained Cafés/Bars
* Independent Cafés/Bars
* Juice/Smoothie Bars
* Specialist Coffee Shops
* Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
* Company shares
* Brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cafés/Bars market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
To know more, browse our related reports: India Restaurant Market