Free From Market Report in India
Consumer awareness of food intolerance issues remained low at the end of the review period, with free from thus remaining a niche product area. Free from gluten notably remained insignificant, with no significant distribution presence for these products. Generally, only those diagnosed with gluten intolerance and their friends and family are aware of this condition, with awareness also remaining fairly limited among healthcare professionals. There is also little awareness of lactose intolerance.
Free From in India report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012–2016, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic Study of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
* Free From Allergens
* Free From Dairy
* Free From Gluten
* Free From Lactose
* Free From Meat
* Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
* Company shares
* Brand shares and distribution data
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Free From market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Related Research Reports: India Services Market